Monday, Nov 4, 2019
Everglades Eco Safaris offers you an unforgettable wilderness cruise into one of Australia's most pristine regions.
The trip starts from Habitat Noosa Everglades Eco Camp where you travel across beautiful Lake Cootharaba before entering Australia’s Everglades.
First stop is Fig Tree Point, an important indigenous meeting place, where you will have the opportunity to do a short rainforest walk before boarding the vessel to enter the mirrored waters of Noosa Everglades. Take in the breathtaking views from the comfort of the boat whilst going upstream through ancient landscapes, mirrored waterways and sub-tropical rainforest. Enjoy a delicious morning tea prepared by your tour guide in the tranquil surrounds of historic Harry’s Hut. After morning tea the tour will make its way through the Everglades again and back to habitatnoosa where a delicious chef prepared hot roast lunch awaits you.
- Complimentary Shuttle Bus from Noosa accommodation @ 8.00am.
- 30 minute Shuttle Bus to habitatnoosa
- Departs habitatnoosa @ 9.00am
- Includes morning tea at historic “Harry’s Hut”
- Returns to habitatnoosa @ 2.00pm.
- A breathtaking roast lunch awaits you at habitatnoosa when you return
Shuttle Bus returns to Noosa accommodation 3.00pm